· Allow any other person to use the bike or allow a second person on the bike (doubling).
· Use the Bike if Rider has any existing physical or mental condition that would prohibit Rider from safely operating the Bike.
· Operate a Bike while carrying any item that impedes Rider’s ability to safely operate the Bike.
· Operate a Bike while attempting to exercise your pet (IE Walk the dog)
· Operate a Bike while under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or any other substance that impair Rider’s ability to safely operate the Bike.
· Use any cell phone or mobile electronic device, including, but not limited to, for the purposes of phone calls, text messages, music or any other use that distracts rider from the safe operation of the Bike.
· Wear a headset covering, earplugs in, or earphones covering, resting on, or inserted in, both ears, while riding.
· Overfill the Bike basket or place objects weighing in total more 20 pounds in the Bike basket.
· Operate the Bike in any manner if there is a change in the weather conditions that make it unsafe to do so. (hail, heavy rain or wind)
· Ride or operate a Bike that has any defect, fails to operate as a properly functioning bicycle or that is in need of repair.
· Continue using the Bike if it, or any component of it, should become defective or malfunction
· Use the Bike for racing, tricks riding, jumping, stunt riding.
· Use the Bike for any commercial purposes.
· Tow, pull, carry or push any person or object with a Bike.
· Remove or modify any accessories, parts or components of any Bike.
· Transport the bike using a vehicle or trailer.
· Violate any applicable federal, provincial, or local law.
· Please review the following safety guidelines before operating the Bike.